My new baby - blush
Lots to learn to love to grow together
"One of my favorite photos, taken long ago, is of my then-toddler daughter holding her newborn brother in exactly this pose. She is holding onto the baby with her entire body—her gesture communicating possession as well as pride and wonder. As the days and weeks passed, a little bit of big-sister jealousy crept in...
"Growing up together, they had to work things out... the push and pull, all the spats that siblings go through... gradually learning to love and support one another, until eventually discovering... they are each other's greatest gift." - Susan Lordi
- A toddler holds her newborn brother
- Color - blush
- Figurine resembles hand whittled wood
- Comes in a beautiful gift box
- Interior packaging: recyclable paper pulp
- Seasonality: Everyday
- Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.
Artist: Willow Tree by Susan Lordi
Dimensions: 2 1/2" H