Just a little something…
Cheerful and sunny, wildflowers are harbingers of spring that bloom, thrive, and return year after year. They're a metaphor for the friendships that brighten our lives daily.
“Sometimes the nicest acknowledgements of friendship are for no occasion at all!” - Susan Lordi
- A girl hides a bouquet of yellow wildflowers behind her back
- Figurine resembles hand whittled wood
- Comes in a beautiful gift box
- Interior packaging: recyclable paper pulp
- Seasonality: Everyday
- Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.
Artist: Willow Tree by Susan Lordi
Dimensions: 5 1/4" H