Now and for always, I carry you in my heart
“I wanted this pose to evoke a feeling of being completely in the present with your child—the weight, the scent, the feel... sharing with each other the silent vow that you will be there for always.
"The months of infancy are like none other, maybe because you feel the baby is still part of you... baby and mother still as one, nothing can come between. The essential promise that a mother makes to her child, to love and protect forevermore, is unconditional.” - Susan Lordi
- A mother fully embraces her child
- Figurine resembles hand whittled wood
- Comes in a beautiful gift box
- Interior packaging: recyclable paper pulp
- Seasonality: Everyday
- Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.
Artist: Willow Tree by Susan Lordi
Dimensions: 6 1/2" H